- You can print, complete and mail your hardcopy registration form by clicking here.
- You can register and pay on-line [or request an invoice] by clicking here.
- Do you need accommodation? Click here to find the best option to suit your budget with WCOBA rates applied.
- Click here to see the programme for the weekend's celebrations.
- Partners: The consensus from the College when planning the programme is to give priority to Old Boys and Staff in the first instance for ticket allocation to the two evening events due to the size of the venues and anticipated numbers. Thus there is not an option at this stage to include partners but we will review it in due course should there be a demand and if seating allocation can accommodate partners. We will be seating guests in their cohort or as near to as possible, but you are able to indicate a preference on the registration form in the “notes” section if you wish to secure a table of ten with fellow Old Boys. Unfortunately, since the new Hall will not be completed in time and because Wellington does not host a range of large-sized venues, we are limited on the numbers we can accommodate at such events. We are however, investigating in conjunction with the WCC, a programme for partners for the evenings. We hope that our Old Boys and Staff appreciate the situation and that our priority in the first instance is them.
Any queries can be directed to: email@example.com or Telephone: +64 4 802 2537.
Don't leave it too late to register and remember to spread the word with fellow classmates and relatives.
Please keep visiting our website for up-to-date news, who’s attending, merchandise sales and general information. Concurrent news will also be shared via Linked In and our Wellington College Old Boys Facebook Page.